User Experience professional should be included at the outset of the project.
1. What problem are we trying to solve? / நாங்கள் என்ன சிக்கலை தீர்க்க முயற்சிக்கிறோம்?
- We must identify what problem your product is trying to solve?
- If you can’t answer this question, answering the rest maybe in useless.
2. Who is the customer? வாடிக்கையாளர் யார்?
- Most important questions to answer for any new product.
- Without a clear understanding of your target audience no use of making a product
- To find our customer we do User research, ethnography, and personas to answer this question.
3. Where can we improve? நாம் எங்கு மேம்படுத்தலாம்?
- Understanding how others have tried to solve the same or a similar problem
- Identifying where an existing pattern failed or needs improvement
- Asking this question over and over throughout the entire design process.
4. When should we begin to get user feedback? பயனர் கருத்தைப் பெற எப்போது தொடங்க வேண்டும்?
- Early and regularly is usually the answer to this question
- Understanding who is your user where you can improve
- Testing / Feedback into the product development cycle.
5. How does our product solve the problem? எங்கள் தயாரிப்பு ஏன் சிக்கலை தீர்க்கிறது?
- Having identified what problem we are trying to solve,
- who our target users are, and where we can improve on existing solutions
- the short-term goals with a long-term strategy.